BreadcrumbsHome / Documentation / FLEXIaccess ACL / AEC integration
Release notes :
This plugin allows you to tweet easily your content with a FLEXIContent's UI.
FLEXITwitter let you :
- Tweet in the same time that you write your article with a simple checkbox.
- Display the numbers of tweet for each article in Backend
- Integration of ShortUrl (bit.ly yet, others on request ...)
- Front office, display a TweetMeme icon on your articles.
- Available in English and French
- OAuth Token: Token that allows the identification between the application and your account.
- Oauth Secret: Secret Token that allows the identification between the application and your account. If you want to dissociate the application from your account, you must remove the two values OAuth and also remove the connection in Twitter.
- ShortUrl plugin: Choice of APIs that will shorten the URL. We have developed the API bit.ly. (Possibility of developing other plugin on request)
- ShortUrl parameters: List of parameters to pass to the API ShortUrl. All parameters must be separated by a colon ':'.
- Use TAGS: Indicates whether or not FLEXIcontent tags will be incorporated in the Tweet. (When a TAG is found in the title of the article, it automatically changes the word TAG, other tags are positioned at the end of Tweet)
- Display Format: Shows the compact or standard icon TweetMeme
- Parameters CSS: CSS parameters for displaying the icon TweetMeme
- ShortUrl Plugin: Select ShortUrl used by TweetMeme
- API key: In some cases it is necessary to add some parameters to use API shortUrl (more info here)