BreadcrumbsHome / Documentation / FLEXIaccess ACL / Installation/Upgrade
- FLEXIaccess functions with FLEXIcontent 1.5.1+ If it’s not already done, update your FLEXIcontent install first with the latest version available here. You MUST download and upgrade FLEXIcontent with this build FC152-r185
- Install the component as a standard component.
- Logout from the administration and login again.
- Then go to the component Dashboard of the component. Some post installation or update tasks are performed silently.
- Go now to the rules view and verify the default rules are correctly installed.
- Go now the plugins screen and filter for the user group. The “FLEXIaccess - User Plugin” plugin must always be published AFTER the “User - Joomla!” plugin.
- Filter now on system group and verify the System-FLEXIaccess is published AFTER the System-FLEXIcontent plugin.
- Now logout from the administration and login again.
- Go to the back to FLEXIaccess component and create at least ONE group to allow the system functioning properly.