Vignette "dupliquée" (champ image) [Solved]

More
12 years 3 months ago #21122 by romaingentilella
Bonjour :)

Je viens vers vous suite à un problème rencontré suite à la création d'un champ image sur le site que je suis en train de réaliser.

J'ai souhaité utiliser ce champ pour créer un champ "vignette" censé se placer à gauche de l'aperçu de l'article auquel il est lié, mais je rencontre un problème de "duplication" de l'image.

La première image est bien celle qui mène à l'article, cependant, la seconde (contenue par la class "lineinfo line2") apparait sans que je ne sache d'où elle vient...

Avez-vous déjà rencontré ce problème ? Savez-vous d'où il pourrait provenir ?

Merci d'avance pour votre aide :)

Romain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #21124 by ggppdk
I am guessing you speak of category view, right?
and in category view you use the blog template, right?

-- The blog template has an option to extract an image (a) either the first one found inside the item(article) description
(b) or from an image field

So
1. REMOVE this image field from the (category layout) of your template
2. Go to each category and scroll down the page to find the configuration tab for the 'blog' template, click to open it and select this image field to be used as the image to be displayed for the items

NOTE: if you have many similar categories, then configure just one and then use the "Copy Parameters" button in the categoy manager to copy the configuration for this one category to all other similar categories

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 months ago #21134 by romaingentilella
Hello,

Thanks for your answer, I'd already make these changes, but I resolved my problem when I removed the "vignette" item from the "default" template (a custom one mixed with blog attributes).

Now it works ! Thanks a lot :D

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline