finalisation d'un module de news image + texte

More
14 years 1 month ago #4035 by Olinad
I'm sorry but I have to write in english as I know little French. I'm translating the module to english, and I will translate it to italian afterwards. I'll upload the module here as soon as I end working on it.

Translated with Google:
Je suis désolé mais je dois écrire en anglais car je sais peu de français. Je traduis le module à l'anglais, et je vais le traduire en italien par la suite. Je vais télécharger le module ici dès que je finis à travailler dessus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4036 by micker
hello do you think it's possible to load a flexi field to remplace the extraction content image ?
thanks for your help

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
14 years 1 month ago #4037 by Olinad
I don't know, I'm not that good at coding... but I can try looking at FLEXIcontent's structure when I have some time.

Can I add features if I manage to? I'll send the module to you before making it public, so that you can correct any possible mistake or misunderstanding :)

More
14 years 1 month ago #4038 by micker
yes no problem ! you can do every things !
do you think it's possible to change this
Code:
}elseif ($type_tri == '3') { // Jolindien addition (for mode(fashion) EVENT TO COME) $trier_par = " a.created ASC"; $condition_avenir = "\n AND a.publish_down >= '$now' " ;
in order to
Code:
}elseif ($type_tri == '3') { // Jolindien addition (for mode(fashion) EVENT TO COME) $trier_par = " a.created ASC"; $condition_avenir = "\n AND MYDATEFIELDFLEXICONTENT >= '$now' " ;
thanks

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
14 years 1 month ago #4039 by Olinad
I translated the module and it seems to work fine. I'm going to upload the translated version before starting to work on the module in itself.

To translate the module, I had to create a language file for it. Hope you don't mind :) I just copied what was already there for the french translation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #4040 by micker
hello you switch to gnu licence (i do this module with an other coder and now it it's free)
* @license www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL
you can do every things with this !

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline