raw field values inside the value of other fields

More
7 years 3 months ago #65797 by gans69
Hi,

I have built a mp3 ringtones website using flexicontent.

For preview audio file i am using "all videos" plugin. I have triggered this plugin in "mp3" field using prefix{mp3}, suffix{/mp3} options without space.

And also I try to display the name for each audio file along with the preview player.

Somewhat i have done it by placing the field values like {{fieldname##nn}} before the mp3 plugin tags. But the problem is "mp3 "field allows multiple values. Whenever I have more than one value, it returns the same text for all values. For better understanding kindly check attached screenshots.

I want to display the each value before the player.

I appreciate your help to solve this.

Thanks and Regards,
Gans
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #65799 by ggppdk
Hello

a more flexible solution is to use a custom layout file for the field that creates the MP3 player
- Instructions for creating custom layout file can be found inside the "Layout" parameter of every field, to create just make a copy of default viewing layout and then in field configuration, refresh page and select it and save field configuration

For using raw values of any other field , read here
www.flexicontent.org/documentation/faq/7...stom-field-type.html

Explanation:
Inside the custom layout you can loop through the values of other fields

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.271 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline