How to display only last month added item?

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #67366 by Natwork
Hi,

I would like to create menu item that display only the last added items, like items addes in the last month.
The only thing I found was a way to display every items, ordered by date (newer first), and to add marking on them.

Is there a way do display only last added items (since one month, for example)?
If not, how can I use the item marking system to display only marked items, without calculate 2 times (1 for the marking, and one in category_items)?

Thanks for your answers
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by Natwork.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #67369 by ggppdk
Hello

you can use universal content module to limit items to last month

You can create a menu item to some view without any content
and then assign to this menu item the universal content module

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by ggppdk.

More
6 years 10 months ago #67376 by Natwork
Thanks for your answer,

This solution needs a new template to look like my category_items template, and I'd like to keep pagination.

Is there a way, in category_items view, to limit number of loaded items to a value?
Like this I could get a menu item that list my 32 newest items, with the same look as any category, and with pagination on.

Regards

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline