[SOLVED] not displaying button direction in google map plugin of Mike Reumer

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #54772 by charlynancy
Hi,
if you use the plugin Google map of Mike reumer,
the buttons (to chose "from this place" "in car"...) in the buble direction does not display
it's due to a conflict with a CSS of FC (CSS file : flexi_form.css ~ line 100) see above the part of CSS
Code:
.flexicontent input[type="radio"]:not(.skip_fccr) { width: 24px !important; /*width: 19px !important;*/ margin: 0 !important; padding: 0 !important; opacity: 0 !important; display: none !important; }
Here is the overide CSS you could use to fix that (i comment it in french (i'm a little tired) :oops: )
Code:
/*plugin google map boutons de direction masqués par style FC*/ /*.mapdirform input[type="radio"] signifie boutons radio qui sont dans une balise de class mapdirform*/ /*:not(.skip_fccr) signifie mais qui ont pas de class skip_fccr */ /*:not([value="h"]) signifie ou qui n'ont pas de value="h"*/ .mapdirform input[type="radio"]:not(.skip_fccr):not([value="h"]) { opacity: 1 !important; display: inline !important; }

I hope that this could avoid you to spent all your night about this (if you have the brain of a little bird like me :whistle: )
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by charlynancy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline