[FIXED in v3.0.9RC7] Relations field as filter problem in 3.0.8

More
8 years 4 months ago #58581 by tevez15
Hi,

I read the changes, but about the realtion field as filter on category, dont work, I tested, and the bug continuous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #58583 by ggppdk
Hhmm,

i found issue in github it had milestone 3.1
changed it to v3.0.9 to test
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/milestones/3.0.9

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
The following user(s) said Thank You: tevez15

More
8 years 4 months ago #58584 by tevez15
Thank you, you will fix this for next version?

About phpthumb, I dont have any issue until now.

More
8 years 4 months ago #58585 by ggppdk
I think phpThumb issue is when installing joomla outside the document-root of the webserver
- will be testing this too

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
8 years 4 months ago #58674 by tevez15
Hi, you can say me, when the next release is ok, with the bugs about relation field as filter?

Thanks, good work :)

More
8 years 4 months ago #58681 by ggppdk
After v3.0.9rc6c (no more open issues for v3.0.9 ?)

- Fixed using relation field as a filter, also item counting for it, was corrected

Also
- Fixed (v3.0.9rcNN bug) required property of image field in DB-mode preventing form submit despite a value having being selected

- Added support state field and core property language field to be text searchable via advanced index, although these fields should rarely used as filters and even more rarely for text search.
- Added support for using date publish up (start publication) and publish down (end publication) as filters in both category and search views
- Allowed disabling links for categories and tags fields, also added these parameters to type configuration
- Disabled select2 JS in mobile devices, so that mobile browser 's select UI can be used, since select2 and similar JS do not yet have best UI for mobile

you can get by clicking "download zip" in master or wait for new release
(yes there will be 1 more RC, v3.0.9RC7)

The following user(s) said Thank You: tevez15

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.562 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline