Can't list items in alpabetical order

More
6 years 11 months ago #67127 by Dimitriou
PHP 5.6.30
Joomla! 3.6.5 Stable
FlexiContent 3.1.1

I'm trying to list items in category list order: title alphabetically, using both english and greek entries but it mixes up the languages and the letters.
An other thing that i wanted to do but didn't found the way to, is to have some entries appearing first of the others, as featured.

Do i miss sth in configuration? Is there any guide ho to do this or it is a bug?
Thank U

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #67128 by micker
in your category you can allow order type

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
6 years 11 months ago #67130 by Dimitriou
Sorry but i didn't understood what you mean, can you explain a bit more?

More
6 years 11 months ago #67132 by ggppdk
Hello

you need to make sure that you have configured it to use alphabetical order

also please note that it happens that some times that someone has mistyped english letters as Greek
e.g
English A
Greek Α

The above are 2 different letters but they look the same, so someone can type English A and the switch to Greek and continue typing

above mixing items of different language that also happens according to configuration

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 11 months ago #67134 by Dimitriou
I have 2 screenshots.

The first is for the configuration - where i may have done sthg wrong- so i show it to you in order to guide me if it is what i should do and/if there sthg i miss.

The second is the ordering i take after a check i have done for the letters in en - gr - witch was and is ok, so there is no way that i have mistaken the keyboard layout.
Attachments:

More
6 years 11 months ago #67135 by ggppdk
Hello

pictures shows that you are looking at the wrong place
- that is the list of "sub-categories" !
it is not the ordering of "Items List"

please go to the "Items List" and find similar parameter(s)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline