Third parties extension working with Flexicontent

More
14 years 2 months ago #2082 by bsky92
Hi

This is the place to put all Joomla extensions you find which work with no modification - or very little ones - with Flexicontent

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2088 by hleen
Simplecaddy works like a charm - build your webshop around FLEXIcontent!

hleen

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 1 week ago #2103 by unleash.it
Here's my list (I've tested everything except what I said under theory):

Working

Content plugins that you insert in articles with syntax like {allvideos=####} (of course, I haven’t tested them all but all work for me so far). Tip: don’t forget to enable content plugins in the field. They are turned off by default. This includes the main article field.

Chronoforms (the plugin)

Allvideos

JCE editor

BCA RSS Feed

Xmap (apparently with Emmanuel’s plugin, but so far I couldn’t get it to display anything for me…)

Theory: most com_content modules like Place Here, RokTabs, Gavick, etc. etc. should work. Just remember that “section” is pretty useless for flexicontent since everything is in one section. I’ve found that choosing a category if the option is there usually works.

Partly working

If they produce URLs, they will be non-sef and duplicates (a duplicate that is if you already have menu link to the same content because the url will be different).

Core Modules (Latest News, Popular, Newsflash)
Url problem

Custom Properties
Works fine, except the urls

Advanced Module Manager
Everything works with it except Sections/Categories and Articles. As soon as you put something in them, you won’t see the module anywhere. Still worth using for the rest. I think this would be near the top of my wish list for a flexi-fix.

Section Ex
Works except urls

mod_articlebymonths (neat little component/module that lists items by year and month)
It needed a couple minor tweaks. It has the same url problem as the others until I can figure out how to fix it.

Not Working

What’s Related (core module)
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by unleash.it.

More
14 years 2 months ago #2232 by tki
Not Working:
- the amazing google maps plugin extensions.joomla.org/extensions/external-contents/maps/1147 .
It doesn't output anything, no errors but no maps :(

Working:
- the simpler google maps plugin extensions.joomla.org/extensions/external-contents/maps/8213
- joomlaworks tabs&slides plugin extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...n/tabs-a-slides/1046
- linkr extensions.joomla.org/extensions/structu...tion/site-links/4010
- artio joomsef extensions.joomla.org/extensions/site-management/sef/1063 but it's pretty useless until Artio develops its own Artio Flexicontent plugin to manage Flexicontent items SEF urls.
- xtypo plugin extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...gn/tips-a-notes/2087

More
14 years 2 months ago #2347 by bsky92
Here is the compatible version of the fj-related-article module

Tested on my site, and working

More
14 years 2 months ago #2359 by cmath
Hi tki,
Could you please explain more on your statement? We plan to use joomsef. So, is joomsef not working?

artio joomsef extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... t/sef/1063 but it's pretty useless until Artio develops its own Artio Flexicontent plugin to manage Flexicontent items SEF urls.

Thanks,

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline