Third parties extension working with Flexicontent

More
12 years 8 months ago #16913 by ViveLeFlexicontent

pepperstreet wrote: JoomlaEZ - Slideshow Module - JEZ Arguo

One of my favourite sliders... tested on my local system... as far as i can see... working!

INFO
www.joomlaez.com/joomla-modules/ ... odule.html
DEMO
demo.joomlaez.com/joomla-slidesh ... jez-arguo/

Thanks for the tip.. indeed a very nice slider. Bought a license for unlimited use. So glad im rid of roktabs :twisted:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #30288 by thongtran
Earlier this week, a customer tell me to let people on FLEXIcontent forum knows about obRSS with FLEXIcontent add-on. Happy to find this place, but it would be better to have a partners page or similar for easily navigation.

obRSS at foobla.com/joomla/obrss.html is the #1 RSS Feed creator for Joomla which listed on JED at extensions.joomla.org/extensions/content...g/rss-syndicate/6233

FLEXIcontent add-on for obRSS will help you to create ultimate Feeds for your FLEXIcontent. The Feed can be in almost important formats, such as: RSS, ATOM, JSON, Google Sitemap, HTML or XML.

Many people using obRSS with FLEXIcontent add-on to create JSON feed which uses for creating iPhone, Android apps.

The FLEXIcontent add-on works fine on both FLEXIcontent 1.x as well as FLEXIcontent 2.x.

Best Regards,
T

More
11 years 4 months ago #30289 by ggppdk
This needs updating or changing:

Extensions

I am mostly done with advanced search feature, will need to collect this and create a partners / 3rd-party extensions page

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 4 months ago #30316 by micker
I think submission link will be better for extension creator

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 4 months ago #30318 by thongtran

micker wrote: I think submission link will be better for extension creator

You are right, I think so. Similar to JED.

More
11 years 4 months ago #30320 by micker
thanks for create plugin for flexicontent !!

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline