Rating and favorites

More
7 years 10 months ago #61744 by Tomoe
Rating and favorites was created by Tomoe
Hi,
I've got several questions about rating and favorites.

1/ There's some categories (A, B, C) and user groups (1, 2, 3). User belonging to group 1 can write items in category A, user belonging to group 2 can write items in category B and so on. Items are visible to everyone. How can I restrict rating and favorites, i.e. user from group 1 can only rate and favorite item from category A ?

2/ Is it possible for administrators (i.e. in admin panel) to see which articles are favorited and rated, and to sort them, and also (!important) by user, who favorited / rated on what ?

[Bonus] I'm using Community Builder for user management. Is there a way to display "My favorite items" and "Items I rated" in CB user profile ?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #65513 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Rating and favorites
Hello

about display extra information on items manager that is useful
but it should not be enabled by default

you may open an issue with your suggestions here:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/issues

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.255 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline