[SOLVED] No access to flexicontent configuration in 3.0.15-dev

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62341 by Macjoomla
Hello, since an update i cant get to the flexiconten configuration anymore.

In FLEXIcontent 3.0.8 i get following working linkt to configuration:
xx/administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_flexicontent&path=&return=aHR0cDovL2ludHJhbmV0LmludGVybi5rbnNrLmRlL2FkbWluaXN0cmF0b3IvaW5kZXgucGhwP29wdGlvbj1jb21fZmxleGljb250ZW50

In FLEXIcontent 3.1.0-dev i got following not working link:
xx/administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_flexicontent&path=&return=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5oYW1tLXdpci1hbGxlcy5kZS9hZG1pbmlzdHJhdG9yL2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX2ZsZXhpY29udGVudA%3D%3D
It shows me a page with preferences, but totally without any layout and without any save button.

In 3.0.15-dev on an other site i got after installation following message:
Please open and save Configuration. Then REFRESH and this message will disapear :-).
But opening configuration gets same result as 3.1.0-dev above and following link:
xx/administrator/index.php?option=com_config&view=component&component=com_flexicontent&path=

for these urls i replace above my domains with xx. This part of url has been correct.

Thank you and best regards.

Macjoomla
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62346 by ggppdk
Hello

please use this branch:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/tree/3.0.x-stable

about configuration not being saved,

- either not all files we updated
trying "fixing permissions" with "Admin tools" and re-uploading FLEXIcontent package

- or you browser is caching old JS files, try doing a hard refresh in flexicontent configuration, or opening a browser that you don't use often and clearing the cache of this browser and retrying

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62353 by Macjoomla
Hello ggppdk,
did use this branch, installed Admin tools and fixed permissions, purged cache, used firefox instead of safari, but no luck.
It is not only, that i cant save prefernces, it is just the configuration page that loads without any formating, as you can see in following screenshots:

Attachments:

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62354 by ggppdk
Hello

it looks like a fatal PHP error at the end of the HTML

do this:
1. Joomla Global Configuration and inside "Server TAB",
set "Error reporting" to "Maximum", (temporarily) you will later return it to its previous value

2. then reopen the page, now do you get an error message to appear ?
better do: "view HTML Source in your browser" (do not use firebug, just do "View source" in the browser)

scroll to the bottom of the page, find the PHP warnings and errors at the bottom of the HTML
and copy them here

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62355 by Macjoomla
There is one error:
Code:
<b>Parse error</b>: syntax error, unexpected '::' (T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM) in <b>/web/1/000/058/675/238150/htdocs/domain.xx/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/elements/fields.php</b> on line <b>151</b><br />

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62358 by ggppdk
Hello

syntax error, is inside an if that is why it went unnoticed
and ... it depends on PHP version too, if it will appear in Component configuration without the IF being executed

$app->input::get

should be:
$app->input->get

thanks,
commited fix, please redownload package and install it
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/tree/3.0.x-stable

The following user(s) said Thank You: Macjoomla

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline