unpublish after modification

More
7 years 1 week ago #66993 by ilo
Hello
I'm looking for a way to change the state of the items automatically after their modification in frontend (set to pending approval) but I don't see how to do that : There is an option to choose the state after the creation but not after the modification even with versionning, ? Or maybe I don't see something ?
Can you help me ?
Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 1 week ago #66995 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic unpublish after modification
Hello

if the user does not have "edit state" privilege
the new document version does not become active, until it is approved

The above does not serve your project needs ?

What is the usage scenario for what you suggest ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 1 week ago #67000 by ilo
Replied by ilo on topic unpublish after modification
Hello
I choose the state "pending approval" for the new item (in global configuration).
So the new item isn't published after his creation until it is aprroved.
After that, if the user modify his item, it stay published (even if the user don't have "edit state" privilege) or is there a way to unpublish the item automatically after his modification (and set state to "pending approval" again) ?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.530 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline