Création templates d'articles dans FLEXIcontent /Joomla2.5?

More
11 years 7 months ago #28169 by Django29
Bonjour.

J'ai vu que Flexicontent pour Joomla 2.5 vient de sortir en version stable.

Est-ce que la création de templates de contenus y est plus simple, pour les non-comprenants comme moi :oops: ?

Dans la version pour Joomla 1.5 que j'ai installée l'année dernière, je m'étais contenté des templates de base (contenu, catégorie) et des adaptations possibles par drag/drop dans l'admin, car je me sentais incapable d'appliquer la procedure de netasso
blog.netassopro.com/tutoriel-template-fl...-part1-la-structure/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28176 by ggppdk
If you are not a developer then you should not try editing PHP/CSS/Javascript files which consist a template.

For end user the layout can be shaped easily by selecting the template matching mostly your layout and then positioning the fields via drag and drop.

In short the way to go for non-developer is the drag and drop editing of template positions. Have you tried this?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 7 months ago #28186 by Django29
Yes, I did. But it didn't allow me to do what I wanted.
But I can imagine it's not simple to include in Flexicontent a system like the admin of Rocketheme templates, for ex., to select positions and their dimensions as you want.
I can work on html and CSS, make simple modifications on PHP, and Javascript sounds like chinese for me.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28215 by micker
actuellement avec l'utilisation des css et le fait de gerer des positions dans le php et le xml il me semble que c'est tres simple de créer des templates ... (je ne suis pas dev du tout ..)
n'hesite pas si tu as des questions
a+

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 7 months ago #28223 by Django29
Merci micker, mais en lisant attentivement la procédure de Netassopro, je me suis dit, d'une part que je n'arriverais pas à l'appliquer, et d'autre part, que si j'utilise un cms aussi complet que Joomla, c'est justement pour coder le moins possible.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28231 by micker
mais tu bloque sur quoi ?? en partant de ton template flexicontent (tu prends un de base en dupliquant)
1 tu créer une position dans le item.xml
Code:
<group>ta-position</group>
2 tu definis ta position dans le item.php
Code:
<!-- BOF ta-position --> <div id="ta-position"> <?php if (isset($this->item->positions['ta-position'])) : ?> <?php foreach ($this->item->positions['ta-position'] as $champ) : ?> <div class="champ_<?php echo $champ->name; ?>"> <?php if ($champ->label) : ?> <div class="etiquette"><?php echo $champ->label; ?></div> <?php endif; ?> <div class="valeur"><?php echo $champ->display; ?></div> </div> <?php endforeach; ?> <?php endif; ?> </div> <!-- EOF ta-position -->
2b tu peus alors glisser tes champs dans la position voulu
3 dans item.css tu fais tes css ...
c'est hyper symple non ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline