FlexiAccess User Session Error...

More
10 years 11 months ago #36022 by bytekultur
Preview: Re: FlexiAccess Version
Hi all,

OK, I have now bought a flexiaccess licence for one month to get access to the community forum, but I don't see anything more than what I already saw before, so I will just post here again.

I get this error, whenever I change my user details in the backend:

Warning: array_push() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in .../plugins/system/flexiaccess/flexiaccessclass.php

And:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in .../administrator/modules/mod_famenu/helper.php on line 235

The problem is not really the warning, i would be able to hide that, but the actual behaviour of flexiAccess: after I have changed the backend language setting of my user account, I don't see any more groups listed in flexiaccess, so it seems that the updated user session is not read properly by flexiaccess. As soon as I logout and in again, the problem is solved. My client is confused about that.

Has any one had this problem and solved it?
Thanks in advance,
Terry

---
FlexiAccess: 1.5.1a
FlexiContent: 1.5.4 stable (r558)
Joomla: 1.5.26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #36024 by micker
hello
did you try to update your flexicontent ? 1.5.4 is realy old version

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 11 months ago #36026 by bytekultur
Hi, thanks for the hint. I can try to do so, but the problem is not only shown on flexicontent pages, but on all admin pages - it is quite clearly a combination of user session and flexiaccess plugins/modules.

I will update just to exclude that and come back after.

More
10 years 11 months ago #36035 by micker
ok see you later

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline