Tour Booking Directory

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #53339 by Megat
Tour Booking Directory was created by Megat
Hello

I need some kind of directory page, where staff can submit tour package on the back end, and visitor, on the front end can browse and send message from the tour page itself

This is the page were created with K2, working fine but i'm looking for core com_content feature, no core hack involved

traveltriways.com/k2/index.php/e ... and-resort

- Auto titled features will be highly anticipated
- Can attach PDF in each article
- User also can search those article using search widget, preferably custom field support, e.g price, themes

Hope my explanation were clear enough to understand

Does it possible?
I'm willing to pay for good manual written for this task, kinda straight forward

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 weeks ago #53343 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Tour Booking Directory
Hello

currently, there is no paid configuration service (there maybe in the future), or details of doing such specific case scenarios

you may try our software for free under the GPL license ))

for new website please use v3 BETA5a or later:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexico ... k/releases

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline