Affichage responsive

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #54911 by iorbita
Replied by iorbita on topic Affichage responsive
… yes I know but I think that Micker was referring to css of Joomla template, anyway can you please confirm the order of the override?

At first there is the component (FLEXIcontent) global configuration and then the layout editor, then parent categories (if heritage is enabled), category, then menu items and at the end the item settings, it's right?
What refers "Use Global" option in the layout editor since it's the first in the override order? At the global configuration?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by iorbita.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #54914 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Affichage responsive

What refers "Use Global" option in the layout editor since it's the first in the override order? At the global configuration?

If you install v3 BETA7d we see an explanation , it is the default value inside the PHP code

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by ggppdk.

More
8 years 10 months ago #54926 by iorbita
… I've installed the new version, where can I find the explanation?

More
8 years 10 months ago #54928 by ggppdk
Explanation is:

it is the default value inside the PHP code

And this is inside the "Display parameters" TAB of our Layout Editor, at the backend FLEXIContent "templates" management

Note: Parameters specific to the layout, your content lists (categories, etc) will inherit defaults from here
Note: Setting any parameter below to "Use global", will use default value inside the template's PHP code

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #54930 by iorbita
Hello again :whistle:
to be more clearer.
In FLEXIcontent I just created
- a new type named "Galerie image"
- a field image (Field type: Image or Gallery).

Two categories were also created: a main category and a sub-category.

I've two templates:
The first template is dedicated to display a list of items from one category and the layout template used is a "blog layout -> CATEGORY Layout".
The second template is dedicated to display the gallery image and the layout template used is a "presentation layout -> ITEM Layout".

The only parameters that I set/override are:
- FLEXIcontent global configuration
- Field image
- ...and the template layout

The problem: the images are not displayed properly, they are not responsive.
In the list of items the images are cropped instead to be scaled and it's the same in the gallery page, images are not scaled and they are placed one below the other.

Here is a video sequence that show all my configurations , I hope it will help you…
I'm very frustrated, it's now the second day that I'm trying to display a simple image gallery :side: in responsive mode, this is not very encouraging as first approach with FLEXIcontent … :pinch:

Thank you
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by iorbita.

More
8 years 10 months ago #54931 by ggppdk
Hello

you can have 20 different image fields, in a template positions
these will be displayed with the configuration of the image field

-- it does not depend on the template parameters,

and you are trying to shape image field via templates parameters

if you use the "blog" template
-- then you do not add the image field in a template position
instead
1. you select the field via the "image source" parameter
2. then the rest of the configuration that you have set via template parameters for image field will take effect

the blog template does some custom display of images, totally ignoring field configuration, but if you add the image field in a template position then it will be displayed according to the image field parameters

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline