[Support for category associations added in v3.0 RC] switch language ne fonctionne pas sur les item de menu de type flexicontent - category

More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #55056 by tonnick
J'ai également un probleme sur le switch de langue. J'ai assigné tous les items de menus ds les 3 langues de mon site. Le switch fonctionne très bien sur les items de type "article". Mais le switch revoi sur une page d'erreur 404 sur les categories.

Si on passe la souris sur le drapeaux, le lien de destination semble correcte, mais une fois que l'on clique dessus, il y a une autre re direction qui se fait et ne marche pas.

Cela se passe pour les deux versions de flexicontentn v2 et v3

Par exemple :
www.origin-gi.com/fr/a-propos-d-origin/presentation.html >>> ok : tu peux switcher d'une langue a l'autre
www.origin-gi.com/fr/activites/dossiers-et-campagnes.html >> cela ne marche pas, tu ne peux pas switcher.

le probleme est le meme sur la dev que j'ai passé en v3 cet apres midi.

une idée du probleme ?
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #55058 by ggppdk
Hello

-- edit FLEXIcontent system plugin "Advanced Route" and make sure that swithing categories is OFF
(test with ON and OFF)

this may not be related to FLEXIcontent at all, for start check your menu items

-- make sure that your menu items are of language ALL or if they are not then make sure that you have made associations or they must have -associations- for various languages
-- check the parents of your menu items they must be language ALL or they must have -associations- for various languages
-- make sure that the categories are of language ALL

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 10 months ago #55061 by tonnick
ok great, just switching to OFF the categories switch in advanced routing, it seems to be working. All my items and categories are assigned to their language, but it seems to be ok.

let m edo more test, and I'll confirm it.

thx for your help !

More
8 years 10 months ago #55150 by tonnick
after checking deeper, it still does not work properly

When I switch language, the template is not kept. for exemple :
www.dev.origin-gi.com/en/activities/policy-and-advocacy.html
then you swith on Spanish language :
www.dev.origin-gi.com/es/186-es/origin-e...y-campa%C3%B1as.html

and template is not the right one as all the articles from category are shown. it should not

the same page using main menu :
www.dev.origin-gi.com/es/actividades/politicas-y-campanas.html

if we look carrefuly, we can see URL is not correct and the title either.

I disabled any SEO url rewriting in joomla configuration, no chage, this is something else. maybe same issue than with filters ?

thx !

More
8 years 10 months ago #55151 by ggppdk
Hello

the category configuration may not be the same since different menu items are used for different languages

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 10 months ago #55156 by tonnick
In my menu items, I have no override options. Override Configuration is set to "no, use default", so category configuration should be used here.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline