[Support for category associations added in v3.0 RC] switch language ne fonctionne pas sur les item de menu de type flexicontent - category

More
8 years 9 months ago #55450 by ggppdk
Hello

i meant master branch on GitHub,

v3.0 RC is still not finished, version "RC" reported in your website is some previous commit

i ll install on the test website that you provide to verify the issue is fixed

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #55460 by tonnick
ok I'll wait for you then as I really need it to be solved in my production website :/ thx for your help !

More
8 years 9 months ago #55491 by tonnick
I don't know if it's linked, but I'm chargin in a pop up the login module. it should redirect to the item menu "member area". but instead of charging the page of member area, it charges the flexicontent category associated to the item menu, and not the menu itself. It sounds exaclty like the siwtch issue, isn't it ?

More
8 years 8 months ago #55547 by tonnick

More
8 years 8 months ago #55563 by ggppdk
Hello

finished v3.0 RC and now doing testing,

if you want to test it , you can install it in your test website from here:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck

Click the zip button

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 8 months ago #55565 by tonnick
ok great ! all seems to be ok ! Let me try a little bit more, but I'm pretty confident !

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.601 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline