[SOLVED, Do not load both tinyMCE 3 (JCE in description) and tinyMCE 4 (in textarea field) in same page] Problème d'utilisation JCE

More
8 years 7 months ago #56852 by ca_V
Replied by ca_V on topic Problème d'utilisation JCE
Yes it works for everything!! ;) And I no longer have error in the firebug window.

I thought it was in the JCE configuration we need to make JCE the default editor. I didn't knew about the global configuration to do it.

Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #56853 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Problème d'utilisation JCE
Hello

do you also have textarea in the item form

JCE is using tinyMCE 3 and Joomla comes with tinyMCE 4,

if you load JCE in description field and tinyMCE in an textarea, it would propably break the page

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by ggppdk.

More
8 years 7 months ago #56912 by ca_V
Replied by ca_V on topic Problème d'utilisation JCE
Hello,

Sorry I forgot to answer you.

Yes I have textarea in the item form and JCE is loading in the description and also in textarea. There are no problem but I had enabled JCE in the textarea configuration.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline