[SOLVED] Concerne le système de traduction d'article pou un site multi-langues

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #58686 by harakys
Bonjour à l'équipe,

Environnement utilisé: joomla 3.4.5 + flexicontent 3.0.9-rc6c + php 5.4.45
Mon site comporte 2 langues.

Je rencontre 2 problèmes mais je ne sais pas si c'est normal et dû à une mise à jour que j'ai faite récemment ou si c'est moi qui bug...

1) Le moins embêtant mais déroutant : certains de mes champs ont la case "ne pas traduire" d'activée, avant ça me permettait de modifier la valeur du champ dans l'article principale mais cachait les valeurs dans l'édition de la traduction de l'article, or maintenant les valeurs sont éditable dans les deux versions de l'article... est-ce normal ou c'est un bug chez moi ?

2) Beaucoup plus embêtant : avant lorsque je mettais à jour un article principale, je voyais rapidement dans le backend que la traduction n'était plus à jour car il y avais un petit astérix (*) à côté du drapeau dans la colonne "Association", or ce n'est plus le cas, il tente de me faire croire maintenant que ma traduction est toujours à jour alors que ce n'est pas le cas. Bug chez moi ou volonté de votre part ?

Merci d'avance pour votre retour

Arnaud
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #58716 by ggppdk
Hello

1) do you speak of some fields sharing = using the same value in ALL translations ?
the above can be done with the "Untranslatable" property (parameter) inside field configuration,
so do you mean the above ?
what is the problem with it ?

2) The (*) next to the translation is done by looking at the modification time of the items
is it wrong (= it does not respect the modification times) ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #58754 by harakys
Hello ggppdk,

1) Yes exactly, I use this function for a long time now but before my recent FLEXIcontent update (3.xx) when I was editing the translation of my main item, I could not edit these fields marked "Untranslatable" because there is no need (= using the same value in ALL translations), but since the update, i can change it in all translations, is it normal (just want to know if it's a bug on my installation or not)? Because, It's quite confusing when you edit a translation and that you have access to all the fields again...

2)Don't know of it's a bug of the last update, but for me, FLEXIcontent don't look at the modification time of the items, i can edit my main item a few times but the translated version in the "Items" interface never add the (*), the tooltip say always "Up to date" and it's wrong.
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by harakys.

More
8 years 4 months ago #58912 by harakys

More
8 years 4 months ago #59068 by ggppdk
Hello

i missed your post

1) yes it is intentional to make editing easier

2) it sounds like a bug,
on 1st look i confirm that items manager does consider the modification time correctly to show which items need updating
- should be quite easy to fix the existing code:
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/issues/419
(v3.0.9 milestone)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
8 years 3 months ago #59142 by harakys
Hello ggppdk,
Just want to say "thank you", i manually apply the fix linked above and i can see now the translations that need to be updated.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.582 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline