Retour sur la vue cat fiitré depuis un item : document expire

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62344 by juansolos
Bonjour,
Je suis sur une vue catégorie avec filtres, je ne filtre rien, je vais sur un item, je clique sur le bouton retour du navigateur, j'arrive sur la vue categorie. OK

Je suis sur une vue catégorie avec filtres, je filtre, je vais sur un item, je clique sur le bouton retour du navigateur,probleme le document a expiré.

j'ai vu que le sujet avait été abordé pour le module filter mais y a t il une solution pour les filtres de la vue categorie?

Merci
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by juansolos.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62350 by ggppdk
Hello

(v3.0.13+)

we have a complete implementation to avoid this (which was a lot of work and study) , it handles:
- back button to a previously filtered submitted page,
by instructing browser to cache it (AND thus telling browser not re-submit it)

it works
- with unlogged / logged users
- support automatic refresh of browser cache on login / logout via a cookie
- it is independent of server cache and is "safe" aka it does not expose logged user content to other users

but it will work only if noone else overrides the HTTP headers of the current page

- either there is JS error during submit that stops our JS from run
- or probably something else is replacing our headers , e.g. you can configure your web-server to override our header !

check your web-server configuration , and check if you have some 3rd joomla party plugin , that is setting the CACHE related headers !

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by ggppdk.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #62396 by yopyop001
Bonjour,

Je ne sais pas si ça peut t'aider, mais j'avais le même souci sur un site chez OVH.
Dans le .ovhconfig ma variable environnement était 'development'; quand je l'ai passé à 'production', le problème a été résolu.
En mode 'development', le serveur ajoute un max-age=0 pour le cache, et donc ne permet d'utiliser le cache du navigateur.
A voir donc en fonction de ton hébergeur, mais c'est peut-être une piste.
----

I had the same problem.
My hosting allow me to set a variable environment (= development or production) for my site.
In 'development' mode, server add a browser cache max-age to 0 so i had the same problem, changing it to 'production', the issue gone away (and the site loaded really faster...)

A plus
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by yopyop001.

More
7 years 10 months ago #62469 by juansolos
hello,
thanks.
I have finally found. My cache size in my browser settings was 0mo.
I change this and it is working like a charm.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline