Limiter le nombre de catégories dans le filtre du champ en recherche avancée

More
7 years 8 months ago #63393 by snoop87
Bonjour,

Les fiches (items) de mon prototype de site sur la cuisine sont réparties dans divers catégories : amuse-bouche, entré, plat, dessert,… Les cuisiniers amateurs (qui ont le statut d’auteur enregistré) peuvent sélectionner l’une ou l’autre de ces catégories quand ils saisissent une recette dans le formulaire de frontend. Il y a d’autres catégories dans mon site mais, en activant l’overide du menu « Soumettez une recette » dans l’onglet « Surcharge : catégorie ACL », je peux limiter le choix des catégories sélectionnables.
Mon souci, c’est que j’aimerais faire la même chose avec le filtre du champ catégories dans le moteur de recherche avancé multicritères. Or, dans la liste déroulante, mes visiteurs peuvent sélectionner amuse-bouche, entré, plat ou dessert,… mais aussi une des autres catégories du site. J’ai cherché une solution pour limiter le nombre de catégories qui apparaissent dans ladite liste mais je ne la trouve pas, que puis-je faire ? Existe-t-il un paramétrage spécifique à côté duquel je serais passé ?

Merci pour votre solidarité :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #63400 by ggppdk
Hello

i think to set allowed categories of the categories filter in
- either, every search menu item
- or in content type (thus if in search view or in search menu ite, you select a type, then the category limitation will be activated)

or both the above

would the above work ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 7 months ago #63478 by snoop87
Good evening and thank you for your answer !

I tried to understand ( I'm not good in English :S ) and follow your advise, but I still have not found the solution.

I explain you my problem for the second time. I want my visitors can do their research in a limited number of categories. In my Web site there are the following categories: "appetizer", "entry", "flat", "dessert" but also these categories : "aaaa", "bbbb", "cccc" and "dddd" ... I want that the categories "appetizer", "entry", "flat" and "dessert" appear in the selection list of the filter (the category field filter) when a visitor does a search. But, he should not be able to see the categories "aaaa", "bbbb", "cccc" and "dddd" in this list. It is possible ?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline