importation de contenu

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #69779 by seabird
Bonjour,

Je suis un peu embêté, je souhaite faire des mises à jour de plusieurs items dont je ne connais pas à priori les ID
Actuellement j’utilisais fleximport avec lequel je faisais une comparaison sur le titre et la catégorie ( j'ai un titre unique par catégorie) mais visiblement il n'existe plus et n'est plus mis à jour.
Je voulais donc me rabattre sur l'outil natif de flexicontent mais pour l'update, il n'est prévu qu'une vérification sur l'id que je ne connais pas.

Vous avez une idée ?

Eric
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by seabird.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #69781 by micker
Replied by micker on topic importation de contenu
il va falloire patienté que l'on améliore l'outil natif là georgios est sur les fonctionnalité de flexicontent pro.... sinon repéré les ids
désolé j'ai pas mieux

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #69782 by seabird
Ok merci, je vais voir comment je peux faire.
En fait il faudrait un outil d'exportation qui permettrait de pouvoir faire des comparaison ensuite.

Edit: A ben , je viens de m'apercevoir qu'il y avait un outil d'exportation :cheer:
J'ai bien activé le bouton dans l'admin et également au niveau des champs. Mais il apparait où ensuite le bouton , je suis aveugle :blink: ?
C'est bon j'ai trouvé ;)

A ben non, je n'ai pas les id , fausse joie :(
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by seabird.

More
6 years 5 months ago #69793 by micker
courga n'hesite pas a partagé tes evolution sur le github de flexiimport

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #69802 by ggppdk
Hello

you speak of CSV export ?
this is not directly related to import

these were developed independently
- but you can use an exported CSV as an CSV import file in update mode (if you select your field to export 'value' and not the 'label')
just configure the delimeters properly

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ggppdk.

More
6 years 5 months ago #69822 by seabird
Replied by seabird on topic importation de contenu
Hello ggppdk,

Here my problem. I want to update some items with a csv but I do not know the id. I know only the title of the article and the category of what I want to update. (I have a unique title by category)
With fleximport, I created a field that contained the title and the category: ex: title1-catid. Then I compare the field in csv with the content of the field in flexicontent.

But how to do this with import update mode. I only see the upgrade with the id ?
[IMG

Thanks ,

Eric

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline