Can't upload using click and drag

More
4 years 5 months ago #77361 by dan40
Flexicontent 3.3.1.6
MySQL 8.0.18
PHP 7.3.10
MS IIS 10.0
Joomla 3.9.12 Stable

Hi Team, when I try to upload an image in the Article (Details) tab and click the green + button, if I simply choose "Drag Files Here" or "Add Files", upload does not work. There is no error message, it simply does not work. Having said that when I click the + arrow again and click My Files, the click and drag doesn't work in the box to the right either, with no error message.

If I hover my mouse over Toggle basic uploader button it says to use the basic uploader if I'm having trouble with the advanced uploader. If I use the basic uploader the upload and subsequent insert into the article WORKS.

The problem is, I don't want to use the basic uploader every single time I need to upload an image or series of images. I have hundreds of images to upload!

The permissions are fine. How can I make the advanced uploader work?

Example: dansmith.ca

Thanks for any help.

Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #77362 by micker
hello
1 test in backend
2 check if you have error in web console

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 5 months ago #77363 by dan40
Tested in back end, does not work when adding a new article. Also click-and-drag upload doesn't work. Manual upload using file selector works.

More
4 years 5 months ago #77364 by micker
any error on web console ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 5 months ago #77365 by dan40
None whatsoever.

More
4 years 5 months ago #77371 by ggppdk
Hello

please send me a PM with login access to the backend

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.604 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline