I accidentally changed the link to the full sized category item and don't know how to fix it

More
3 years 1 month ago #79815 by dan40
I was poking around in the back-end today and accidentally changed something and now I don't know what I changed.  I normally have my articles set up so that when you click on the article image (coin), it should take you to the coin's extra info page and allow you to click on the image to see a larger more detailed image of the coin.  Now when I click on the image article, it takes me to a page that shows me nothing except the JComments input.  Would someone be able to help me fix this so when I click on the link it goes back to what it was before?  None of my detailed pages are showing up anymore.

coincollection.dansmith.ca

Thanks,
Dan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #79816 by dan40
Never mind, I found it. In the Article type, under Layout, the Default Item Layout wasn't set to Default. It is now, and works fine now.

More
3 years 1 month ago #79819 by micker
perfect thanks for share your solution

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline