Avanced search doesn't match items starting with a 0

More
2 years 1 month ago #81824 by Natwork
Hi everyone,

i'm actually facing an issue with advanced search. I'm creating a catalog with many products. Each of them got a custom field "reference" and some values starts with one or more "0". All values have 5 numbers, from 00001 to infinite.
This reference field is searchable and indexed in both basic and advanced search.

If i search "00001", i'll get on product in result, but if i search only "1", i'll get each items with a "1" in the field except "00001".
If i search "01", same behavior, i'll have every products strating with "01" or getting "01" in the 5 digits combination, but none of one that begins by a 0.

How to solve this ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #81825 by micker
hello
=> you field search in field or its a filter field ?
=> did you check "Small / common words searchable" to yes

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 1 month ago #81831 by Natwork
Hello,

The field is configured as below :
Basic Search Index: Text search Yes, Filter No
Advanced Search Index: Text search Yes, Filter No

Where can i find the small/common word param ? i'm using search input that comes with filters in cat views.

More
2 years 1 month ago #81832 by micker
=> did you check "Small / common words searchable" to yes is in flexionctent global config

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 1 month ago #81833 by Natwork
Yes, it is set to Yes already.

Second mistery on the search field from filters : autocomplete doesn't match anything.

More
2 years 1 month ago #81839 by ggppdk
Hello

first turn on "small words"
Just click "Configuration button in our backend dashboard and the relevant parameter is the 1st parameter of the 1st Tab

you want to search the value of the field using the text search box ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline