Shop avec Flexicontent , c'est possible ?

More
12 years 7 months ago #18427 by MisterM74
Bonsoir

Créer un shop avec FlexiContent , est-ce possible ?

Car d'autres composant , comme par exemple Zoo , excuse moi , on un module pour le faire , est-ce possible avec FlexiContent ?

Cordialement

Michel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #18431 by ggppdk
This a very interesting question,
Yes it is possible,
but you will need a "shopping cart" functionality

e.g i think micker has done this

it depends what you want to do, you want to handle everything about presentation of products inside flexicontent but e.g. create a field that will be the "shopping cart" field allowing the user to complete a buying process?

Yes it is possible but i have not done it yet, so i don't have a "ready" solution/suggestion for you , which shopping cart is more appropriate.

At minimum you will need to install a shopping cart component that has a plugin to display the cart.

Then you can make a new text field that will run this plugin, the price will be the value of the field.

Of course there can be many details and implications that i am forgetting right now.

If you sell only a few number of products and there appearance will benefit from flexicontent ability then do it. Otherwise choose a dedicated eshop component

In future we may offer integration with some popular shopping cart like we offer integration with Jcomments

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 7 months ago #18432 by effrit
hi )
i cant spoke French, but i have an answer :D
there are SimpleCaddy component, what may help you organize small magazine (40-50 products) using FLEXI but for something lager i recommend special extension like joomshopping, Tienda or special CMS like OpenCart.

More
12 years 7 months ago #18447 by micker
Hello
Tout est possible
bouton paypal virtuemart hikashop tienda ....si tu vas dans.le.forum de truc et astuce y a un tuto pour virtuemart
A plus

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline