Réécriture URL pour les articles d'une catégorie

More
10 years 6 months ago #41265 by Claire39
Bonsoir à tous!

j'ai un site assez lourd, multilingue, avec tout plein de catégories et d'articles, qui est QUASI prêt... sauf que je cale sur l'url rewriting :

ma config:
J2.5 installé en LOCAL
Flexicontent pour avoir des beaux articles comme je veux
3 langues avec le plugin Filtre de langue activé et un module de changement de langues
SEF Joomla activé, .htaccess de base

Menu principal:

Accueil
Machine
-catégorie des machines 1
-catégorie des machines 2
ect..
le tout en français, en anglais et en espagnol.

Je n'ai pas de lien de menu pointant expressément vers chacune des machines, puisque j'ai des pages de catégorie.
Une fois le SEF activé, j'obtiens ces url:
monsite/fr/nos-machines/categorie1/item/40-nomdelamachine

cela me pose deux problèmes:
je n'aime pas le /item/
je n'aime pas le /40-

je ne risque pas de duplication d'url, donc l'item de l'article ne sert à rien, il est même gênant

j'ai bien lu que je pourrais installer Acesef pour ne plus être embêtée, mais celui ci me demande de dépublier le plugin multilangue... et puis quoi encore?

Donc je dois me débrouiller avec le SEF de Joomla, et faire des miracles!

Pour supprimer /item/
La Faq Flexicontent recommande de créer un lien de menu par article

donc:
Accueil
Machine
-catégorie des machines 1
--machine 1
--machine 2
-catégorie des machines 2

ect...

résultat:
une belle url :
monsite/fr/nos-machines/categorie1/machine1

et une énorme déconvenue:
Erreur 404!

J'ai du mal à comprendre...

Pouvez vous m'aider s'il vous plaît?
merci d'avance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #41266 by ggppdk
Hello

1. about removing /item/,
well you have a category and then you have an item inside it, i think this is not intrusive, but this debatable ...

the '/item/' is added there because the current menu item is already contains the category and we cannot re-add the category id-alias to the URL because it will really make it ugly

2. but to remove the number 40 from 40-somealias, you need menu items
- (but i strongly discourage removing the ids, you putting a headache to you for no good reason, because the ids are non-intrusive)

- (the id of your content should appear in the urls, later if you change alias of category or item your OLD and new links will always work , joomla SEF links also have ids before the alias)

so the id-alias is a good thing

and using a SEF component to create URLs without it usually is complex, in regards to future compatibility

3. about error 404, note:
ALL parent menu items up to current menu item must have
1. an ACCESS level the user can access,
2. same language as current menu item ! OR have an appropriate language association to another menu item,
otherwise you will get an error 404

(these 404 error apply to ALL components)

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
10 years 6 months ago #41288 by micker
si tu veus du SEF parfait (attention complexe en mettre en route)
utilise un composant payant du style MIJOSEF ACESEF ou SH404sef
;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
10 years 6 months ago #41291 by Claire39
Merci à tous les deux pour vos réponses!

@Micker : j'ai installé (puis désinstallé) AceSef avec l'extension FlexiContent... Celui-ci refusait de fonctionner avec le plugin multilangues natif de Joomla...
Mais dans tous les projets réalisés jusqu'à maintenant, il y a FlexiContent ET des url super belles (domaine/catégorie/article) sans aucun /item/ ou id d'article... donc je fais confiance au SEF de Joomla :)

@GGPPDK : I understand what you explain, but I just don't understand why on THIS project, the url rewriting does't work as well as other times!
And I just prefer having url without useless things.
I know that the name of categories or articles will not change, because it is an industrial catalogue, and the name of the machine will not change

On the other hand, you gave me the response :
no language was attributed to the link of my article...
I just turn the language in my item menu to "French", and it work!

Thank you for having take time to support my question!
Merci d'avoir pris le temps de répondre à ma question!
:)

More
10 years 6 months ago #41293 by ggppdk
Hello

we create the SEF urls in best possible way without using a DB table to store URL to view mappings

adn you said that you want to understand why:

here is a detailed explanation:

Structure of FLEXIcontent SEF URLs

The above builds robust SEF URL,
that are also intuitive,
about best-looking ? well it is not

but these urls can not be changed, because
1) given the requirement (e.g. FLEXIcontent allows multiple categories per item is a requirement)
are probably the best possible without using DB

2) we don't want to break SEF URLs on hundreds of thousand of sites that have bookmarked links to them

it maybe possible to create SEF urls without ids, if we take into account unique alias for items and categories BUT,

an content item (article) alias maybe same with a menu item alias , so this will not work in J1.5/J2.5/J3.1 !!

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.351 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline