impossible d'enregistrer un script sur joomla 4

More
2 years 2 months ago #81532 by zarzon56640
Bonjour,impossible d'enregistrer un script. Il n'y a qu'une partie du script qui s'enregistre. J'utilise JCE à jour et ai bien autoriser les iframes dans l'éditeur
Exemple d'un script météo :
<!-- widget meteo -->
<div id="widget_9f34bcf78df0a8e8344120a1c854590e">
<span id="l_9f34bcf78df0a8e8344120a1c854590e"><a href=" www.mymeteo.info/r/accueil_GO ">My-Meteo
<script type="text/javascript">
(function() {
var my = document.createElement("script"); my.type = "text/javascript"; my.async = true;my.src = "services.my-meteo.com/widget/js_design?v...a8e8344120a1c854590e";var z = document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; z.parentNode.insertBefore(my, z);
})();
</script>
</div>
<!-- widget meteo -->

J'ai le même code sur d'autres site qui s’affichent bien

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 2 months ago #81533 by micker
A mon avis regarde coté du champ de description avec la validation des données coté serveur

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 years 2 months ago #81536 by zarzon56640
Tu fait référence au champ description Flexi ?

En fait j'essaie d'enregistrer ce script dans un 'mod_custom', comme je l'ai fait sur les autres sites voir terre-mer-environnement.fr mais il n'y a qu'une partie du code qui s'enregistre

More
2 years 2 months ago #81537 by micker
Ah si c'est un mode custom aucun rapport avec flexi ....

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
2 years 2 months ago #81538 by zarzon56640
En fait, dans le profil JCE, paramètre de l'éditeur, paramètres avancés, il faut autoriser le javascrip

More
2 years 2 months ago #81541 by micker
lol

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.545 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline