Tags Error on Flat JForm Layout 09-10-2023

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #84346 by tazzarkin
When I use the Flat JForm Layout , I have the core field "Tags" as showing on the Submit Article form.

All the other Core and Custom Fields work good.

However, my Core "Tags" field shows the following error when I click it... "Uncaught TypeError: r.getClientRects is not a function"

How can I fix this?
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by tazzarkin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #84348 by micker
hello can you actived error reporting to maximum for better message ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #84350 by tazzarkin

hello can you actived error reporting to maximum for better message ?

When I put the Joomla Error Reporting on Maximum, I get the following errors:

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$option is deprecated in /web/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 61
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$view is deprecated in /web/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 63
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$format is deprecated in /web/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 64
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$refererURL is deprecated in /web/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 67
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$returnURL is deprecated in /web/components/com_flexicontent/controller.php on line 72
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$canManage is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 100
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$err_locked_recs_changestate is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 107
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$err_locked_recs_delete is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 108
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$err_noauth_recs_changestate is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 109
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$err_noauth_recs_delete is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 110
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$warn_locked_recs_skipped is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 113
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$warn_locked_recs_skipped_del is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 114
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$warn_noauth_recs_skipped is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 115
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$warn_noauth_recs_skipped_del is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 116
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FlexicontentControllerItems::$msg_relations_deleted is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/base/baseadmin.php on line 119
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Joomla\CMS\Form\Form::$option is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/base/base.php on line 676
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property Joomla\CMS\Form\Form::$context is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/base/base.php on line 677
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property plgFlexicontent_fieldsAddressint::$values is deprecated in /web/plugins/flexicontent_fields/addressint/addressint.php on line 112
Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property FcFormLayoutParameters::$type_lbl is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/tmpl/layouts/tabs/parse_parameters.php on line 122
Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /web/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/views/item/view.html.php on line 796

And the Tags error is in the following image:

How can I fix this?  Thank you.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #84351 by micker
hello its a js conflict with your template i think
check your brother console (you can desactived error reporting and debug)

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #84352 by tazzarkin

hello its a js conflict with your template i think
check your brother console (you can desactived error reporting and debug)

Thank you for answering.

Do the "Deprecated" Errors mean anything?  Are the "Depreciated" Errors because of JavaScript conflict?

Do I just ignore those?

And what is a "brother console" ? 

Sorry, I have no idea.

Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by tazzarkin.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #84354 by micker
depreciate is a php recommendation nothing more
browser console is the error console of you browser (chrome firefix etc) use F12 to actived it

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline