Joomla 1.6 and flexi content-release date?

More
13 years 3 months ago #13461 by kozunaki
Hello. What is the timeline for the release of FlexiContent for Joomla 1.6 or with other words-when do you plan to release it?

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #13464 by micker
it's actuly on way
flexicontent is ok joomla 1.6 with acl compatibilty but manu want to add some feature and he work on new version 1.5.4 completly compatible with joomla 1.6
be patient

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 3 months ago #13468 by kozunaki
Ok, thank you for the info :)

More
12 years 9 months ago #17324 by kozunaki
Hello, micker. What happend with the flexi 1.6/1.7 compatibility. Do you have plan to release version of flexi for acl?

I am not pushing you, i am just asking, because i plan to build my blog and i want to use flexi content.

More
12 years 9 months ago #17333 by mazataza
please see this post

flexicontent.org/forum/index.php ... =viewtopic

More
12 years 9 months ago #17340 by ggppdk
Although current Flexicontent 2.0 beta in SVN for J1.6/J1.7 is usable, it has bugs, and
Note that next beta and final version of Flexicontent 2.0 may not be database compatible with current beta.
Better wait a month or less ...

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline