Filtered list

More
11 years 10 months ago #26405 by biowep
Filtered list was created by biowep
Hi, I saw that FLEXIcontent can create custom lists using filter.
flexicontent.org/documentation/faq.html
But unfortunatly it doesn't work.
How can I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #26407 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Filtered list
What do you mean?
You want to filter the items displayed category views according to FIELD filters ?

You can select which filters to display in each category configuration.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 10 months ago #26501 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Filtered list
more information is needed ???
;)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
11 years 10 months ago #26506 by biowep
Replied by biowep on topic Filtered list
No, I did it, thank you.
Just one suggestion: I think it could be usefull to allow users to rewrite the parameters in the menu items. So I can show the same category twich using or not the filters and the other parameters, just a detail :D

More
11 years 10 months ago #26526 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Filtered list
Yes we can do this but we would need a new type of menu item, because changing existing "FLEXIcontent Category" menu item, would cause problems with linking to the category because the menu item would sometimes be selected automatically and cause different appearance that the user would expect.

So it would require a new Type of menu item that will never be automatically selected as current menu item.

Also the universal module logic is intended to be converted into a custom view too, Thus creating a view with complex selection of items (of course this is not trivial since there is no "current item in such a view").

These will not be done in the currently pending version for sure, but possible in next one.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #30730 by tevez15
Replied by tevez15 on topic Filtered list
hey

about the module, i try use them but i can, he return to index, i use friendly url, and in the code i see:
Code:
$form_target = "index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=category";

i change to:
Code:
$form_target = "premios";
"premios" is " www.website.com/premios ", and change the $form_method to "GET".

if i use default form_target, he return that:
Code:
index.php?filter_35=1

Using my version, is wrong i know, he works fine, but is specifically for a menu.
Probably i need do something more in config, in module, category, in field, i dont know, i try a lot of things but the error is the same every time.

:D

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline