Filtered list

More
11 years 6 months ago #30734 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Filtered list
Hello currently i am fixing / testing these stuff (preparation and submission of filter form of filter module)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #30735 by tevez15
Replied by tevez15 on topic Filtered list
i have a suggestion, include a menu id or category, to force when we select a filter out of flexi categories? You understand right? :D

EDIT:
i try implement my ideas, one of them is the force menu id.
I put some code working with sef, but no repecting (for now) validation in your code.

In Xml:
Code:
<field name="" type="separator" default="Teste" level="level1" menu="hide" /> <field name="force_id" type="text" default="" label="Force ID MENU" description="" />

In default.php (tmpl):
Code:
<?php //IS sef or not $conf = &JFactory::getConfig(); $is_sef = $conf->get('sef'); // Force Menu ID $force_id = $params->get('force_id'); $menu = JSite::getMenu(); $menu_id_force_name = $menu->getItem($force_id)->alias; $menu_active = $menu->getActive()->alias; echo $cid; if($is_sef == 1)//use sef { if($isflexicat == 1) { $form_target = $menu_active; } else { $form_target = $menu_id_force_name; } } else //no use sef { $form_target = "index.php?option=com_flexicontent&amp;view=category&amp;cid=". $cid ."&amp;Itemid=204"; } ?>

Is no complete, i share with you this "idea" to help. If you wish, use the code, change him, whatever :D

EDIT2:

The new version of filter, in module filter config, the option Single or Default Category have a bug. You choose the category but when you save, category disappear, and the field on website, goes every time to the first category, probably because he never take the id of default category (?). ;)

One more, when you are in category, you filter by something, and click the menu to that category, the link clean the filter_X=Y, but the last result of last filtering stay =D

More
11 years 6 months ago #30851 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Filtered list
1. About single or current Category, it needs some fixing

2. plus it needs parameters for adding some CUSTOM text inside the module, you see you need to show some message to the user about the form target category etc

3. Note that cleaning up parameters of the form was not trivial, in the end i think we made best choise,

4. about force menu item selection, just i don't see what you are trying to do with this code,
you want to activate a specific menu item (set in parameters), right?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #30854 by tevez15
Replied by tevez15 on topic Filtered list
about number one, in xml i change to select, and works.

about the number four, yes like fc universal module, you have that option. But if you use a default category the effect is the same.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline