[J4] News Items in Category view not visible (items created with FC v4.1.1 and FC 4.0.x), Fixed in v4.1.3

More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #82873 by coerter
I have a problem with the category view. When an article is newly entered, it does not appear in the category view (e.g. template category view grid). The article has the status Published. If I open the article with the Joomla Com_Content component and save it again, the article is displayed. The problem appeared only after the update to version 4.1.3.

Joomla 4.2.3
Flexicontent: 4.1.3
PHP: 8.08

with regards

coweb
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 6 months ago #82877 by micker
hello maybe its publish down problem
can you update flexicontent with last dev version
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck...efs/heads/master.zip

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 6 months ago #82887 by coerter
i test it with your dev version. The same problem. The item appears in the frontend only after it has been saved with com_content.

with regards

coweb

More
1 year 6 months ago #82888 by micker
hello to be more precise article is create via joomla fform or flexicontent form ?
we publishg some new update this morning can you do a new update via same link ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 6 months ago #82909 by coerter
Hello,

i create the article via flexicontent form in the backend.
I will test it with your new update.

with regards

coweb

More
1 year 6 months ago #82910 by coerter
I have installed and tested the version from the link above.
Created a new article with Flexicontent. (see screenshot) It is published and is not displayed in the frontend. If I open and save the same article with the Joomla form, the article appears in the frontend.
I still have PHP 7.4 running on the site, because there are but have also tested it with PHP 8.0.8.

with regards

coweb
Attachments:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.345 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline