Is there an easy way to do a "1 of 2" or "6 of 7"?

More
1 year 4 months ago #83100 by dan40
Is there any easy way to do this without having separate fields for a "1" and another field for "2" (or 4, or 8, or whatever total number of the same coin I have)?  The attached example shows "1 of 2" and there seems to be a lot of space in between the "of" and the "2".  If I can figure out a way to get these totals into 1 field, then that would really help me out and clean up the spacing and would allow me to create one field instead of two.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #83104 by micker
hello no esay way to do this without coding a smart-template for image field
about your screen go to your field, and in display found remove space option and actived it

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 4 months ago #83125 by dan40
Thanks. I tried setting the "remove space" button and it didn't seem to do anything.

More
1 year 4 months ago #83126 by micker
can you put a like to see the problem i think just a css ajustement

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
1 year 4 months ago #83128 by dan40
This is where I adjusted the "remove space" around the value.

I created a field called "Total" which is the number that I use that has the total number of the same year coin.

More
1 year 4 months ago #83129 by micker
hello its a css ajustement not a component option, without link to page i can't help you

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline