Problem inporting groups

More
1 year 4 months ago #83106 by HenkKV
Hi,
Currently I migrate a website from Fabrik to Flexicontent
While migrating I faced blocking issue.
  1. It is about to import a user defined group (needed to migrate recipes) I have 3 fields (106, (stapnr) 107(stap) and 108 (stapdescription) grouped in field 109 (werkwijze). I tested the design with Item_id 28 and added 2 groups .
  2. Because I got stuck in the import I looked into the database tables.
  3. Result in table
    Code:
    `xxx_flexicontent_fields_item_relations`
    Code:
    f
    Code:
    or the tested recipe.
field_id item_id valueorder suborder value 10628212106281111072811pellen1072821aardappel eten1082821ook om stap 2 te testen1082811sa.,as.ms.Ma; gyttgbI don't see the groupfield 109, But I guess that is not needed for a group field.From the old-site datadump I created an excel sheet. I followed the instructions as described in the tutorial to import adresses. To avoid partial import of the data I removed all linefeeds -char(13) and char(10)- from the cells in the excelsheet.I created this input for field 109:[-stapnr-]=1!![-stap-]=kool en appel schaven!![-stapdetails-]=Uit migratie%%,[-stapnr-]=2!![-stap-]=mengen!![-stapdetails-]=<p>Alle ingredienten in een emmertje van 5 liter. Stevig aandrukken en onder doek een dag wegzetten.</p>%%I expect analoge to the test I did before on the website field_iditem_id valueorder suborder value 10661662121066166111107616611kool en appel schaven107616621mengen108616621Uit migratie108616611<p>Alle ingredienten in een emmertje van 5 liter. Stevig aandrukken en onder doek een dag wegzetten.</p> However I gotfield_iditem_id valueorder suborder value 109616611a:3:{s:6:"stapnr";s:1:"1";s:4:"stap";s:21:"kool en...109616621a:3:{s:6:"stapnr";s:1:"2";s:4:"stap";s:6:"mengen";...
Code:
The full content in valueorder: 1
Code:
a:3:{s:6:"stapnr";s:1:"1";s:4:"stap";s:21:"kool en appel schaven";s:11:"stapdetails";s:12:"Uit migratie";}
Code:
The full content in valueorder: 2
Code:
a:3:{s:6:"stapnr";s:1:"2";s:4:"stap";s:6:"mengen";s:11:"stapdetails";s:104:"<p>Alle ingredienten in een emmertje van 5 liter. Stevig aandrukken en onder doek een dag wegzetten.</p>";}
Code:
In the form I don’t see data not in backend and not in frontend
Code:
What further enrichment is needed for the correct import?
Regards Henk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #83108 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Problem inporting groups
hello flexicontent have an import app with csv file and more simple rule did you test it ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #83110 by HenkKV
Replied by HenkKV on topic Problem inporting groups
I just reread my initial message and I see that the table I created in my wordprocessor is crippled in the message. So I send the message again with screendumps.

Currently I migrate a website to Flexicontent
While migrating I faced blocking issue.
1. It is about to import a user defined group (needed to migrate recipes) I have 3 fields (106, (stapnr) 107(stap) and 108 (stapdescription) grouped in field 109 (werkwijze). I tested the design with Item_id 28 and added 2 groups .
2. Because I got stuck in the import I looked into the database tables.
3. Result in table `xxx_flexicontent_fields_item_relations` for the tested recipe.
See attachment afb1.PNG

I don't see the groupfield 109, but I guess that is not needed fo a group field.From the old-site datadump I created an excel sheet.
I followed the instructions as described in the tutorial that import adresses and to avoid partial import of the data
I removed all linefeeds -char(13) and char(10)- from the cells in the excelsheet.
I created the input for field 109:   [-stapnr-]=1!![-stap-]=kool en appel schaven!![-stapdetails-]=Uit migratie%%,[-stapnr-]=2!![-stap-]=mengen!![-stapdetails-]=<p>Alle ingredienten in een emmertje van 5 liter. Stevig aandrukken en onder doek een dag wegzetten.</p>%%

I expect in analogy to the test I did before on the website  a view as in attachment afb2.PNG.

However the result is as in attachment afb3.PNG 
The whole content in valueorder: 1
a:3:{s:6:"stapnr";s:1:"1";s:4:"stap";s:21:"kool en appel schaven";s:11:"stapdetails";s:12:"Uit migratie";}
The whole content in valueorder: 2
a:3:{s:6:"stapnr";s:1:"2";s:4:"stap";s:6:"mengen";s:11:"stapdetails";s:104:"<p>Alle ingredienten in een emmertje van 5 liter. Stevig aandrukken en onder doek een dag wegzetten.</p>";}

I don't see contentfor this group in the form.

Regards Henk

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by HenkKV. Reason: Crippled lauyout

More
1 year 4 months ago #83111 by HenkKV
Hi Micker,

You mean the tab Import in Flexicontent component. Yes I used that one for the other imports of data-items. I followed the steps as described in the tutorial.
Regards Henk

More
1 year 4 months ago #83113 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Problem inporting groups
a group field can be import via import tools just need good syntax like a mulitvalue
if you have 3 fields in a groupfield you will have a loop of 3 values like value1%%value2%%value3%%value4%%value5%%value6
that import 2 set a 3 value in a group field

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
1 year 4 months ago #83121 by HenkKV
Hi Micker,

Thanks for your answer. My understanding was that Groupfields is a object as Adress is.
So I tried your suggestion, However that does not work on groupfield level. I get all the single fields in the grouped field.
But if works fine on fieldlevel and than it displays well on grouplevel.
An other issue I had in importing is the relation field type. That needs the syntax "item-id:catid". Omiting catid gives a huge debug list.
Regards HenkKV

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline