any news on the front end submission?

More
14 years 6 days ago #6403 by byberg
Hi!

Really like FLEXIcontent. Just wondering if there is any news on the front end submission development?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 days ago #6459 by amejat
Would also love to know more about the roadmap development ...

and particularly about the frontend editing feature ?

More
14 years 4 days ago #6463 by byberg
exactly.. LOVE flexicontent. but relly need the frontend to work so my users can make there own articles.

If i have done a field in my template called image one then it should be a uploading part in frontend that says image one for the user to upload. that would be best.

More
14 years 4 days ago #6466 by micker
sorry i didn't have this information .. but i think i on the road (but no end date)
Sorry

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
14 years 3 days ago #6476 by amejat
A few days ago, Emmanuel said he was working on the frontend editing because a client required it.

I think he should have some deadline for this client project and should be able to provide us more info about when we can expect this feature to be available...

As soon as it is available, I will suscribe a FlexiAccess memberships and start developing using Flexicontent. Without it... flexicontent is no use for me, although it is a great extension.

Hope we will see the frontend editing soon...

More
14 years 6 hours ago #6581 by hossam abohassan
flexicontent really need that
i like you work but please be fast

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline