thumbnails generated - but not displayed in blog cat view

More
13 years 11 months ago #7161 by status101
Hi There, Hope someone can help here as I am completely lost. I am having troubles with ( I think ) phpthumb ...

If I use the extract from main text option, and set the image dimensions for a blog category view, I am not getting any thumbnail/image displayed... But they ARE being generated.

I have searched the forum and the FAQ and tried a few things, and I have set the phpthumb/cache directory permissions to 777, and still not getting anything. I looked inside the cache directory and the thumbnail image IS being created with the dimensions that I set... but I still can’t get anything to display.

I have also checked the stories/flexicontent directory is also 777.

I have read a post about hacking/modifying the phpThumb.config.php file but I have had a look and really have no idea what I am looking at, but I don't think that is the issue as the thumbs are actually being created, and I don't seem to be getting errors in my error log..

The URL that is being generated is in the rendered page is:

dev.jhc.org.au/components/com_flexiconte...180&h=180&aoe=1&q=95

If I activate the URL in a browser, I get an error:
Code:
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /home/jhc31704/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 1160 **Headers already sent in file "/home/jhc31704/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php" on line "1160", dumping error message as text:** phpThumb() v1.7.9-200805132119 Headers already sent (phpThumb.php line 446)

If I activate the URL : dev.jhc.org.au/components/com_flexiconte.../monash-research.jpg , I get the original image..

If I add any parameters to the plain image, I get the error above.

So.. the url to the image is correct, and the URL to phpthumb.php is also correct..

I have tried everything I can think of.. Anyone? :)

Can anyone give me any idea/hint/thoughts on what might be going on here? And what changes I might need to make to get thumbnails working? ... Or more to the point, displaying!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #7285 by jimbo
Code:
**Headers already sent in file "/home/jhc31704/public_html/components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php" on line "1160"
Code:
Headers already sent (phpThumb.php line 446)
"Headers allready sent..." as usual means that the noted files have a wrong encoding, should be uft-8,noBOM / Unix-LF. Did you modified this files? Or maybe they was currupted by uploading. I would try to replace them by ftp...

Grüße/regards Jimbo
www.joomla-downloads.de

More
13 years 9 months ago #8979 by tunyafix
I commented line 1160 in components/com_flexicontent/libraries/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php

//$this->DebugMessage('ImageMagick convert --version says "'.$matches[0].'"', __FILE__, __LINE__);

because i get this error:
Undefined offset: 0 in /components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpthumb.class.php on line 1160

And it works

More
13 years 9 months ago #8997 by micker
cool deit your post and had [solved] on frist title post
Thanks

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 4 months ago #21230 by soporte@institex.com
Hi, i still have the same problem.

This is the URL and error message:

You don't have permission to access /components/com_flexicontent/librairies/phpthumb/phpThumb.php on this server.

1.- Folder cache has 755
2.- and line 1066 (phpThumb.class.php) is commented.

Not resolve till now

Thanks
Bye bye

More
12 years 4 months ago #21231 by soporte@institex.com

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline