Image bottons on the Front-end [solved]

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #9247 by tonixgm
Hello and sorry, my english is very bad.

The site has an item of menu in order that the registered users could create content FLEXICONTENT, but with the fields of the type 'select' and with the fields with 'multiple values? giving problems to this me.

In the field SELECT the corresponding buttons do not appear and neither it captures the information from the front-end.

In the fields with multiple values the text does not appear with the value for default-value and neither it captures the information.

In addition it wanted to remove the text that appears initially "FLEXI_ITEM_TYPE"

The options to autoapprove the content and to publish in the assigned category work perfectly.

Thank you and sorry my english,

Toni

Joomla --> 1.5.20
Flexicontent --> 1.5.3c
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by tonixgm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #9311 by tonixgm
Hello again.

Someone me me might to indicate some track wherefrom the problem can come?

- It's a generic problem

- It's a question of the file insole x.CSS

- It's a question of the file x.PHP

- Others

Thank you and regards,

Toni

More
13 years 9 months ago #9316 by yopyop001
Hi,

Never see this problem.

It looks like the front-end edit form don't find the plugins langages files.

The plug-in language file are located in administrator/language/Your-language and begin with plg_flexicontent...

May be it's a permission problem. Check that

For me, chmod of the langage folder is 705 and 604 for the .ini files.

Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #9338 by tonixgm
Hello again,

I went to verify the permissions (the site is in local still) and 777 appear for folders and 666 for files, with which it should not have problems, ok?

A user believes with English language to verify this language and the presentation improves something, though the buttons do not appear the text is more legible.

I do not have knowledge in PHP, for what I have to wait to after vacations to ask a companion of work.

Attached file ZIP with the files contained in the folder of the language spanish for if you can locate some thing to simple sight.

The rest of fields work correctly, so the only ones that for the present time I find that they work badly are:

- Select (the text does not show that this indicated by fault)

- Text with several multiple values (instead of the buttons, a few slightly understandable texts appear)

For if it uses as some track, the capture of the content of the information of the fields select is not correct either, since if then I try to edit them I think that it continues appearing the text of please select.

Some track more ??

Thank you soo much and regards,

Toni
Attachments:

More
13 years 9 months ago #9342 by yopyop001
Ok,

Sorry, i tell you a wrong thing on my previous post.

The front-end form use the language file :

language/com_flexicontent/es-ES.com_flexicontent.ini

And Not

administrator/language/com_flexicontent/es-ES.com_flexicontent.ini

So, may be the translation file has not been updated for 1.5.3 (version with front-end submission)

What happens if you add :
Code:
FLEXI_PLEASE_SELECT=Por favor seleccione FLEXI_REMOVE_FILE=Borrar FLEXI_REMOVE_VALUE=Borrar FLEXI_NO_VALUE=Sin valor FLEXI_ADD_VALUE=Agregar valor FLEXI_ADD_FILE=Agregar archivo FLEXI_ITEM_TYPE=Artículo tipo FLEXI_EDIT=Editar FLEXI_APPROVE_VERSION=Versión Aprobada

in this file (language/com_flexicontent/es-ES.com_flexicontent.ini)

If it works, the spanish translation has to be updated for the 1.5.3.

Regards

More
13 years 9 months ago #9343 by tonixgm
Ooooh yes !!!
This works, the frontal appearance is the good one.

The sending of the information is not recorded in the fields corresponding to the type select.

If I consult the results of the directory for category ó for article these appear.

If I try to edit the content of the article from frontend or from backend, it continues appearing 'please select'

Can this be also for the version of the language?

Very thank you !!! :D

Toni

PD: What I want to say is that of the content is edited and it returns to save, this information gets lost.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.304 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline