Search/filter/sort functions, how?

More
12 years 10 months ago #16525 by micker
soory but what do you want to do ? ;)
do you any link to your site ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #16554 by boulij
Hi,

my website is still on local. No URL yet.

I would like to change the appearance of the head of column but i don't manage to find the line in the css file.

More
12 years 10 months ago #16564 by micker
... creat your topic in template section
but whiout display and code difficult to help you
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 8 months ago #17724 by gauthier

collacocca wrote: Ok another q&d solution -

copy the following javascript function into the 'category_items.php' of your flexicontent template (around line #32) -

Code:
function filter_table( phrase, _id ) { var words = phrase.value.toLowerCase().split(" "); var table = document.getElementById(_id); var ele; for (var r = 1; r < table.rows.length; r++){ ele = table.rows[r].innerHTML.replace(/<[^>]+>/g,""); var displayStyle = 'none'; for (var i = 0; i < words.length; i++) { if (ele.toLowerCase().indexOf(words[i])>=0) { displayStyle = ''; } else { displayStyle = 'none'; break; } } table.rows[r].style.display = displayStyle; } }

change the <div class="fc_fleft"> - block to
Code:
<div class="fc_fleft"> <input name="filter" id="filtr" onkeyup="filter_table(this, 'flexitable', 1)" type="text"> <!--// <input type="text" name="filter" id="filter" value="<?php echo $this->lists['filter'];?>" class="text_area" onchange="document.getElementById('adminForm').submit();" />--> <!--// <button onclick="document.getElementById('adminForm').submit();"><?php echo JText::_( 'FLEXI_GO' ); ?></button>--> <!--// <button onclick="document.getElementById('filter').value='';document.getElementById('adminForm').submit();"><?php echo JText::_( 'FLEXI_RESET' ); ?></button>--> <label for="filtr">Search</label> </div>
(we keep the original code because you never know)
et voilà - you can even use more than one keyword (AND)

function?

This code is wonderful but only works on the current page, I have more than 500 items and when I set more than 300 items on one page, I have a white page. Somebody found something working on multipage?

More
12 years 8 months ago #17730 by ggppdk
I will be away from forums for a week , i will look at it after 14th of month ...

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.471 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline