Warning after migrating from local machine to server

More
13 years 2 months ago #13717 by openg
Hi all,
I built a website on my local machine using the most recent, 1.5.3c stable (r354), copy of flexicontent.
All worked well using xampp with php 5.29 until I migrated to a web server (Media Temple grid server, php 5.2.14 and mySql 5.1.26) and got this error whenever I go into the 'items' tab of flexicontent:

Error Loading ModulesMySQL server has gone away SQL=SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM jos_modules AS m LEFT JOIN jos_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 2 AND m.client_id = 1 ORDER BY position, ordering

plus another 14 lines of errors underneath like this one:

Warning: array_diff() [function.array-diff]: Argument #1 is not an array in /blah blahyippetyblah.com/html/administrator/components/com_flexicontent/models/items.php on line 182

The site seems to be working fine other than this.

I should have enough mySql power as, although I am on a grid server, I have a mySql container to run the database in.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dom

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #13718 by openg
BTW Have cleared all caches (didn't have then on whilst building anyhow) and deleted a few flexicontent templates to see if it was a load issue and that didn't work!

More
13 years 2 months ago #13719 by micker
with basique template does it work ? (just for test)
you do your migration with joomlapack or with ftp transfert ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 2 months ago #13721 by openg
Hi Micker,

micker wrote: with basique template does it work ? (just for test)

Yes, it's the same, I just tried it

micker wrote: you do your migration with joomlapack or with ftp transfert ?

With Akeeba (joomlapack) using .jpa compression and kickstart.

More
13 years 2 months ago #13724 by kenmcd
"MySQL server has gone away" means the MySQL server has timed-out while running that query.

You should speak to your host about the MySQL configuration settings.

More
13 years 2 months ago #13726 by openg

kenmcd wrote: .
"MySQL server has gone away" means the MySQL server has timed-out while running that query.

You should speak to your host about the MySQL configuration settings.

The page just loaded in 2 seconds with that error, that's pretty quick for a time-out!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline