Editor "use html" / Content unregistered

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #19430 by Anonymous
Editor "use html" / Content unregistered was created by Anonymous
Hello,

I created a field of type "textarea" for which I have ticked "yes" to "use html".
This field is displayed correctly in the form, be it with TinyMCE or JCE editor, the problem is that

in the case of TinyMCE: I have a message that asks me if I am sure want to exit the page after clicking "Save" (which does not record the contents of the article).

in the case of JCE editor: The article seems to register correctly after you click "Record", except that this is not the content of my field of type "textarea" is not registered.

Do you have an idea?

Thank you in advance!

Joomla : Version 1.7.1
Flexicontent : version 2.0 Beta (r722)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #19432 by ggppdk
You beta version of FC v2.0 is too old and has too many bugs, please use a newer one.

If you cannot upgrade please make new installation.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 6 months ago #19437 by micker
SVP evite les double post ! :(
Merci

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 5 months ago #20091 by vlester
Hello,

I have installed the last Flexicontent beta version version 2.0 Beta4 (r934), and I have exactly the same issue : I can't save any (but the core description field) of the textarea fields if the editor html is enabled.

I checked Firebug and I don't have any error on the item view but I have this one on the itemS view (back-end):
Code:
missing ) after argument list
It seems to comes from the function submitform(pressbutton)

I have encountered the same issue with a new installation of Jommla 1.7.1 and 1.7.2.

Don't you encounter the same bug with the last beta version ?
Attachments:

More
12 years 5 months ago #20098 by ggppdk
I am fixing ACL inheritage (which as a result breaks frontend with/without versioning save), will check and fix this too.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 5 months ago #20110 by vlester

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline