Unable to edit in frontend [SYS SEF plg makes page white

More
12 years 3 months ago #21796 by shultman
Get white screen in frontend when trying to edit Flexicontent article. Display errors are set to "E_ALL". No errors generated. The generated pagecode is just
Code:
<html> <head></head> <body></body> </html>

This only happens for users in Joomla usergroups: Administrator & Super Administrator

Flexicontent: 1.5.4 stable (r558)
Flexiaccess: 1.0.5
JCE: (Comp. & Plug): 1.5.7.6
Joomla: 1.5.22

If I disable plugin "System - FLEXIaccess" Admin & S-Admin can edit in frontend!

Any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #21804 by micker
hello at first install new version
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/d ... z&can=2&q=

after i think you have a rule error in flexiaccess try modify rule of this group
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 3 months ago #21815 by ggppdk
Also there is an issue with system sef plugin which when trying to replace image urls it replaces ALL page with nothing, so try the new version

but also try:
-- disabling the plugin temporarily,
-- refreshing your home page to recreate menu links
-- click the item submit

If this occurs then i will tell you more

also for the error reporting to work it must be inside a file that it is include by a file that has no syntax error, so maybe temporarily put it at your index.php of you joomla installation.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 months ago #21824 by shultman
Hi thanks for fast replay!

hello at first install new version
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/d ... z&can=2&q=
**Done! - Dont work :(

after i think you have a rule error in flexiaccess try modify rule of this group regards
**Don't think so, the default group with everything enabled don't work. :(

Also there is an issue with system sef plugin which when trying to replace image urls it replaces ALL page with nothing, so try the new version
** No SEF activated

but also try:
-- disabling the plugin temporarily,
-- refreshing your home page to recreate menu links
-- click the item submit
** disabling the flexiaccess will make it work.

If this occurs then i will tell you more
** Yes, please do so ;)

also for the error reporting to work it must be inside a file that it is include by a file that has no syntax error, so maybe temporarily put it at your index.php of you joomla installation.
** I'm now testing with an "Akeeba Clone" on my localhost. I have errorreporting enabled in the php.ini file. Does this give the same reporting effect as puting the code in a "Joomla .php-file"?

The strange is that it have worked earlier. And we have done no "systembased" changes. Can it possible be something the editors have put in that cause this?

I'm confused ? :(

More
12 years 3 months ago #21829 by ggppdk

** No SEF activated

If the system SEF plugin is enabled then it will run regardless of SEF parameter being on or off

Please try my suggestion

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 months ago #21831 by shultman
:D but Why?

Still confused . . .
The site has worked fine earlier. Any idéas where the conflict hide itself.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline