Fields disappear and more than 2 images can't be placed...

More
14 years 3 months ago #2926 by ullits
Hello...
I'm using Flexicontent to build up a database for Aquatic plants... it's very nice for that purpose, but i ran into som troubles...
The description og the plants is put in the description field but the other day, the normal position or predefined place won't longer accept that it is placed here.. well, the field can easely be drawn in place, but when the template is saved then the field is automatic removed again..
If the decription field instead are placed in the bottom, it works fine... other fields drawed to the predefined description place will also be removed...

And one other thing i have defined two more fields for pictures(images) started out with one with a total of 2 images.. all worked fine..
Yesterday evening I needed to define one more image and probably there will be more.. but the third field is neglected I can't upload pictures to that field..
it seems to do some work when the imagefile is pointed out but nothing happens, the picture file dosn't upload, and isn't to be seen under files too..
If it's a bug i dont know, but as described it all worked fine until I defined the 3'rd image field..

Thanks in advance for Your help.. and usefull solution.

The website can be seen here www.akvariegødning.dk
and the problem can be found or seen under the menu at top called planter it's danish for plants..
As you can see all works fine with 2 pictures and the upload function works fine until more than 2 images should be used...
To be warned, the pages is in danish or almost.. ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #2928 by orchid1
can you attach a copy of your template and the field plug-ins so we can try this?

“Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.” William A. Foster - USMC

More
14 years 3 months ago #2930 by ullits
Orchid1 I have PM'ed You....

More
14 years 3 months ago #2935 by ullits
well, now I have another incident...
when correcting some of the items in files, i can see that one of the items is greyed out and is no longer available for editing...
The item is still available from the frontend and being showed as when I made it the first time..

what is going on... it nearly seems to be a new incident everytime I want to do some editing.. :(

More
14 years 3 months ago #2954 by ullits
The greyd out and locked file is again available here 10 hours later...
it can be handled like the others...
Doesn't really know what happened here... strange...

More
14 years 3 months ago #2959 by ullits
Here we go...
I have packed the files you mentioned...
it's the default template that's used only modified with the fields for the pictures, or the new defined fields turns up by themselves in the bottom user placeholder and is the drawn to place in the image holder, the same for the description field..
it's placed in the default field and as mentioned it can't be saved there and remove it selves by saving..
when placec in the bottom placeholder it works like a dream and the fields with text, shows up as expected...

there is no other fields named with the names i gave them or I can't find them in the path you told me..
If there should be such files i have to do another search for it or they may be in another path..
I have defined to fields billede 2 and billede 3, these names i can't find in the path...
Attachments:

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline