Continuation of the article not displayed by a menu link Category with display Read more forced

More
4 years 4 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #78318 by sarki
Hello,
I have a menu link to a category of articles, where I force the display of the rest of the article and where I hide the Read more link.

I realized that the part which follows "Read more ..." is not displayed...

I have another menu link to the same category but where only the introduction of the articles is displayed, inherited from category setting in configuration.
I force the link "Read more" because I have a personal field which follows the normal article with content reserved for subscribers.

When I click on the link "Read more ..." the rest of the article is correctly displayed.
See the images in the following message to see that the part of the article that comes after "Read more" is missing

Is there a setting that I didn't just make?
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 weeks ago - 4 years 4 weeks ago #78319 by sarki
Here is the image of the full article or it's ok, I could not attach it to the message ...
www.sarki.ch/fichiers/article-complet.png

And here is the image where we see that part of the article is missing ...
www.sarki.ch/fichiers/article-lire-la-suite-absent.png
Last edit: 4 years 4 weeks ago by sarki. Reason: Correction of the link

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #78320 by micker
hello as tu checker les réglages de ton template en category ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #78321 by sarki
Hello,
C'est bien que ce soit toi qui me réponde, ce sera plus facile pour moi de t'expliquer cela en français ;)
J'en ai passé des heures à chercher et essayer des solutions, mais je ne comprends toujours pas comment fonctionne cette propriété.
Quel que soit le réglage que je fasse je n'arrive pas à avoir la suite de l'article sans devoir cliquer sur un bouton 'Lire la suite...' même si je mets ce réglage dans la configuration, c'est comme s'il manquait un champ pour la suite de l'article que je puisse rajouter dans les paramètres du template, mais j'ai regardé il n'y a pas de champ de ce type...
C'est pourquoi je ne comprends pas non plus ta question, car à part l'ajout de champ je ne vois pas quel réglage je peux avoir dans le template de catégorie qui influe cela ?

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #78326 by ggppdk
Hello

this is setting is used by category_items.php
but not all FC templates will make a use of it / respect this parameter

'default' and 'faq' do not use it

which template are you using ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #78328 by sarki
Hello,
Thank you for your answer, I made a personal template, but I also tried with all the available templates without more success.
I will test with version 3.4 alpha to see if I have the same result.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline