plugin not working depending the field used

More
4 years 3 days ago - 3 years 11 months ago #78478 by smilecollector
Hello
on test.smilecollector.photos/fr/alanys , I have the same plugin working in a specific field (grey zone) and in description.
the one displayed in description is working when the one shown in the specific field not...

In this case, it's RC Gallery but I had already something similar by the past with UP Universal Plugin de Lomart

For some personal reason, I need to use this one in this field (and so not in the description)

FYI, this plugin is randomly showing the pictures contained in a directory. This is mainly the reason why I asked you few days ago to be able to retrieve the alias (and for which I ask then to use pro version)

On the other hand, I tried to apply the solution proposed by Yannick few days ago on facebook, but I was enabled to do...

Si tu te sers de flexi fait un module universel avec les réglages pour afficher les images de l'item courant puis un mode random sur la galerie...

Even if I do understand that you can't test all the plugin and ensure that they are working properly everywhere, I pretty sure that there is something in FlexiContent which override some function held in such plugin.

Do you have any idea?

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 days ago #78479 by ggppdk
Hello

in configuration of every field you need to enable content plugin triggering
have you done this ?

also if you need it in category make sure to enable this case too

and also try enabling all plugins triggering in the field and then try specific one

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
4 years 3 days ago #78480 by smilecollector

Hello
I tried different combination of the plugin parameters above with always the same result
Attachments:

More
4 years 3 days ago #78481 by smilecollector
by the way, in this case, the plugin is working but not properly :/

More
4 years 3 days ago - 4 years 3 days ago #78482 by micker
did you ask to plugin dev ?
we try many many plugin .. without any problem, if plugin have good coding no problem ...
sometime dev use some specific triggering (some specific checks to decide to execute or not execute)

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Last edit: 4 years 3 days ago by ggppdk.

More
4 years 3 days ago #78483 by ggppdk
Hello

make selected plugin list to be empty
aka trigger all plugins

and check if it works

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline