recherhe avancée défaillante

More
3 years 11 months ago #78506 by zarzon56640
Depuis la dernière mise à jour, l'outil de recherche ne fonctionne plus, il pointe systématiquement sur un critère (floraison) et empêche donc l'outil de requêter normelement.
J'ai vidé tous les cache mais cela ne solutionne pas le problème
Voir : hortus-botanique.fr/base-botanique-plantae

Depuis la dernière mise à jour, l'outil de recherche ne fonctionne plus, il pointe sur un critère (floraison) et a donc été utilisé pour requérir normelement.
J'ai vidé tous les cache mais cela ne solutionne pas le problème
Voir: hortus-botanique.fr/base-botanique-plantae
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 11 months ago #78507 by zarzon56640
En fait ce sont les champs checkbox de type slider qui mettent la pagaille
In fact it is the slider type checkbox fields that are making a mess

More
3 years 11 months ago #78509 by ggppdk
Hello

I am not sure that i understand the problem

Also i think that you should not use tabs, it is really difficult to find the filters

Instead a good option is to display all filters via filtering module at the left column (as a long list)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
3 years 11 months ago #78510 by zarzon56640
Cela fonctionnait parfaitement avant la mise à jour flexi et joomla.
J'ai testé en modifiant le champ de type slider en case à cocher et la plus de problèmes. ce sont bien les champs slider (écarts) qui brouillent la recherche
Sinon comment mettre en place le module en liste que vous citez à la place des onglets ?

It worked perfectly before the flexi and joomla update.
I tested by modifying the slider type field in a checkbox and most problems. it is the slider fields that blur the search
How else to set up the module in the list that you cite in place of the tabs?

More
3 years 11 months ago #78511 by ggppdk
Hello

what is the problem with the filters ?

The problem is that they are inside TABs ??

If yes,
then you can change the display of them in component configuration and make them appear 1 filter per line

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
3 years 11 months ago #78512 by zarzon56640
Je ne voudrais pas abuser mais pouvez-vous m'indiquer comment on vérifie si les filtres sont dans les tab et comment procèdent t-on pour modifier l'affichage ligne par ligne ?

I would not want to abuse it, but can you tell me how we check if the filters are in the tabs and how do we change the display line by line?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline