Flexicontent Import Tool

More
12 years 4 months ago #21106 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic Flexicontent Import Tool
I'm working on it now but i can say a date exactly. I think in the begining of 2012.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21107 by xmac
Replied by xmac on topic Flexicontent Import Tool
Nice to hear this, what about FlexiTwitter an FlexiFacebook?
Can I import automaticely datas from any database? At the moment I don't know witch database and witch datas there are. But there should be any docs and datas I have to display in FlexiContent automated. What I have to do this will be function?

More
12 years 4 months ago #21114 by netassopro
Replied by netassopro on topic Flexicontent Import Tool
Once i have done the job for flexIMPORT, i will make a new release of all our extensions to make them compatible with Joomla 1.7 and FLEXIcontent 2.0.
I don't understand the other question... you want to import datas from another database ? Actually flexIMPORT can import csv and xml file, but i can imagine a new plugin to import from another database, but that doesn't exist now.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21119 by xmac
Replied by xmac on topic Flexicontent Import Tool
Thanks for your answer, I think I have to get more infos what kind of datas and database. I will see what will be to do.
Sorry for my double post here and in your forum.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline